Right now, as we try to set up the room, we are battling several issues:
- Heat (82 degrees in the room)
- 6 non-working computers (with 18 working and 25 students)
- Dust, dust, dust
- No overhead projection as of 9:13AM --Class starts at 9:30 AM
- The Unknown problems we know will take over once the class starts :)
- Will www.podomatic.com work?
- Will the headsets work they way they should?
- Is the new software installed?
- Will we all pass out from heat exhaustion?
Welcome to the world of integrating technology into the classroom.
Wish me luck. I will let you know how it goes. Please post any comments or suggestions as to how to make this an easy (or easier) transition.